An expert panel of judges and our editorial team are searching for the best-of-the-best individuals and organizations across the credit union industry to recognize the extraordinary work done to improve the not-for-profit financial cooperative world.
In evaluating entries, we will take into account a number of factors, including:
- The nominee’s impact on the credit union, its employees, members and community.
- The impact should include quantitative and qualitative results, such as the number of employees affected along with a clear description of the way the nominee contributed to the particular program, credit union, community and industry as a whole.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve goals and display ingenuity in terms of creative thinking and problem solving.
- A description of the nominee’s dedication to furthering the development of credit union employees and the industry.
- A personal commitment to the highest ethical standards, service and excellence.
- You may nominate individuals or organizations where noted. If nominating individuals, please submit no more than five nominees per organization per category. If nominating an organization, please include the names and titles of its leaders and key members. We encourage you to limit your entries to nominees who have made indelible impacts on the credit union or industry.
- All entries must include 3-5 examples that qualitatively and quantitatively demonstrate the impact their efforts have had over the past 12 months.